Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The Year of Our Lord, 2019

Today is marked for being a new year on our calendars. However, it appears to be just another day of our earth's rotation. I've again awakened breathing and find my heart is still pumping. That is what I call a blessing. Many ask 'what are your resolutions?', and I, at this must direct your attention to Congress, who, in my humble opinion, would be better suited to consider resolutions rather than creating bills for us to pay or enacting laws for our subjection. Today is the day given us by our Creator, May we do our best to do His will, and leave our own where it belongs.


It is my profound wish that you, readers of this blog, receive the many blessings of our Creator, the Maker of All Things, especially those blessings He bestows on those as their righteousness deserves.

I also pray that our Lord, the giver of Life, look upon our nation and see our repentance and acts of forgiveness with which He may bestow kindness toward us. 

I look forward to the resurrection of the dead, and His return to judge both the living and the dead, and pray that I may, along with my fellow Texians, give Him the Honor and Glory due the King who sits at the Right Hand of God.

May you and yours be blessed accordingly this year of our Lord, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment